Consumer Protection Regulations.
1. You have the right to cancel this order within 14 working days, beginning the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
2. If you wish to cancel this contract you must indicate this in writing or another durable medium such as letter, fax, email (provide addresses/email addresses/fax details by which to cancel) within the cancellation period.
3. You (the consumer) have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the goods whilst they are in your possession.
4. You (the consumer) must arrange for the safe return of goods to us, however for fireworks this needs to be done through our specialist hazardous goods courier. The cost of this is to be covered by you. Failing this, we will recover the goods, with the cost of this to be deducted from any refund due to you.
5. Upon the cancellation of a contract, we shall reimburse any sum paid by or on behalf of the consumer under or in relation to the contract to the person by whom it was made free of any charge within 14 days of cancellation.
6. Where goods do not conform to the implied terms set out under the Sale of Goods Act 1979, the cost of recovering the goods will be covered by ourselves.
7. Arrow Redstar offer a 14 days cancellation policy with all orders. If you wish to cancel your order, you must do so by either e-mail or in writing, within 14 days of receiving the goods. Due to fireworks being classed as hazardous products, special courier arrangements must be made to return goods.
Upon cancellation of an order, you will be required to cover the costs of collecting unwanted goods. While maintaining the products in good condition, you will be required to return them to Arrow Redstar, through a special and authorised courier. Alternatively, you can make arrangements for the special courier service through Arrow Redstar.
Contact a member of the team today, with your order reference and we will be happy to help. Please note, should you wish for Arrow Redstar to arrange collection of your cancelled goods, courier costs will be deducted from the value of the cancelled goods.
8. Arrow Redstar offer full refunds in the eventuality that you receive faulty or damaged fireworks. In the rare circumstance that you receive faulty or damaged fireworks, please contact Arrow Redstar immediately.
You will be required to return the damaged product to Arrow Redstar, by way of special courier. Please contact a member of the team, to learn more about arranging for the collection of the damaged goods. Unfortunately, all courier costs are non-refundable. Refunds will be made following the method used for the original payment.
If you have received damaged or faulty fireworks, please contact a member of our team today.